Paying Claims is Just the Beginning...
PBA was founded on the belief that a Third Party Administrator must go beyond plan design and claims administration to control costs and contribute to the health and wellbeing of covered individuals. With experience dating back to 1985, PBA provides products, services and capabilities designed to accomplish these objectives for self-funded employer groups and Taft Hartley Funds throughout the U.S.
PBA is committed to continually bringing new ideas and innovative concepts to our clients and providing our self-funded employer groups, Taft Hartley Funds, brokers and plan members the information needed to proactively manage their healthcare costs.
The world of benefits and compliance is rapidly changing, let PBA help you and your clients navigate these changes and deliver value without compromising benefits.
- 07/14/2017 - PBA Telemedicine - An Easy Way to Save the Plan Money
- 07/06/2017 - 2018 HSA and HDHP Contribution Limits
- 06/16/2017 - Learn More About PBA Reporting
- 04/21/2017 - Spring's Here and So is the PBA Spring Newsletter!
- 06/17/2016 - New 2017 HSA & HDHP Contribution Limits
- Browse more news in the archive...