As an industry leader since 1985, PBA has created and refined an extensive list of products and services to help you achieve the goals of your employee benefit program. PBA offers proven, effective solutions that you can combine and customize to suit you or your client's needs.
Health Plan Administration
PBA's original vision has grown well beyond basic plan administration, but we have never lost focus on what your core Health Plan Administration needs are. View Services...
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability
- Plan design, implementation & conversion
- Preferred provider integration to maximize discounts by region
- Prescription drug management programs
- Claim adjudication and enrollment maintenance
- Personalized ID card services
- Marketing & underwriting
- Reporting and statistical analysis
Governmental Compliance Services
The new face of Health Plan Administration is being shaped through compliance with many layers of complicated legislation. Our involvement with SPBA, SIIA, HCAA, NAPBA, NAEBA, and various industry study groups allow us to give you the tools you need to comply with: View Services...
- COBRA/HIPAA/ERISA compliance
- ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act)
- ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- Medicare part D
- 1099 filing requirements
Consumer Directed Health Plans
Sharing in the cost of Health Care is no longer limited to meeting a deductible or making a copay. Covered plan participants can now be engaged in making decisions about how their benefit dollars are spent. Let us show you how to use our tools to make this transition possible at all levels. View Services...
- FSA/ transportation & parking
- HSA with HDHP plan
- Debit card & direct deposit
- Wellness programs for healthier living
Utilization and Case Management
Our integration of plan administration and utilization management through data based exchanges allow us to provide world class review services as well as Board-Certified physician-to-physician discussions to ensure compliance. View Services...
- Trained medical personnel available for review and authorization 24/7
- Catastrophic diagnostic case management
- Discharge planning
Technology at Work
As technology has developed, PBA has always taken pride in our ability to adapt to the technical demands of our clients and brokers. We have taken our experience and technical relationships beyond our own doors and now provide back-room or Time Share administration services. If you have a claims or customer service team already and want to enhance your technology, we can support you through our: View Services...
- Hosting services (system time share)
- Strong claim processing technology
- Professional development team
- World class web services
- Consumer email alerts, iPhone and Android apps
PBA was born out of a need for outstanding customer service. We strive to make sure we meet and exceed the needs of our clients, brokers, providers and covered participants through every communication tool at our disposal. View Services...
- Broker & Consultant support
- Secure, interactive website and e-mail (24/7)
- Full service call center
- Multilingual services
- PBA Flex Savings Calculator. An interactive tool to help potential FSA participant's see the advantages of a Flexible Benefits Program. Includes instructions for how to link to the calculator from your company's intranet!
- Learn more about Consumer Directed Health Plans and how they can benefit your plan and your employees.
PBA provides a comprehensive health benefit information and management tool for their employer groups and employees. The PBA website allows 24/7 access to eligibility information, real-time claim status and Flex Spending Account contribution information. Feel free to access our online services demonstration for employers and employees.