We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Application Developer Team Lead
Responsible for leading an application development team of 6 members. This includes tasks related to developing, maintaining and troubleshooting of our in-house application systems.
- Minimum experience should include 7+ years of programming including: C#, ASP.NET and/or MVC, Microsoft SQL Server
- Minimum experience should include 5+ years of development team lead
- Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience with TFS and Visual Studio Team Services
- Communicating with external users such as groups and vendors regarding any system issues and system modifications
- Developing applications to help increase efficiencies in PBA’s workflow within communicated deadlines
- Guide/Mentor the team in completing projects and tasks
- Develop a timeline for the project and delegate the individual components to members of the team, including himself/herself
- Define the requirements, coding and other standards and ensure that they are being followed by the team
- Address team conflicts that arise to maintain healthy group dynamics
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
Customer Service Representative
Must have previous experience working in a medical billing office or as a CSR in a TPA or Insurance Company setting, be results oriented with a strong customer focus, handle a minimum of 70 incoming calls per day, and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.