We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records and reporting
- General ledgers, A/R, A/P and cash flow
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree with accounting coursework preferred
- At least 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience required in accounting and finance, preferably in the TPA industry
- Expert knowledge of Quick Books, Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Strategy and Business Development Executive
- Identify and partner with brokers to educate and explain PBA’s services, benefits of self-funding, analyze benefit plan design and recommend plan modifications to reduce health plan costs.
- Develop presentations, identify requirements, and draft various documents to convey sales priorities and initiatives to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Seek out new brokers/clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Experience prospecting, networking, and new business development
- Experience creating and delivering sales presentations
- Ability to close a sale
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience; college degree preferred.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships with a strong network of contacts
- Oversee transition of new clients from prior administrator to PBA. Obtain all information related to company benefit plan and distribute to various departments as needed. Complete all external vendor set up paperwork. Complete internal documentation and participate in internal and external transition meetings as needed.
- Handle ongoing vendor file changes
- Process requests for plan changes and group terminations. Distribute information to various departments as needed.
- Act as primary contact for broker contacts.
- Liaison between PBA departments with clients, brokers, and vendors.
- Oversee broker and client monthly reporting including set up of initial reports and responding to requests for additional monthly reports.
- Must be able to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that you get along with subordinates, customers, clients, vendors, co-workers and Management.
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to work and interface with individuals in various departments and within various levels of the organization.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Good problem solving and research skills.
- Good understanding of benefit plans and government regulations, i.e. HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, ADA, etc.
- Must meet company standards for punctuality and attendance
- Process minimum of 40 claims per hour during regular scheduled hours and 60 claims per hour on overtime or if a Home Claims Analyst
- Meet monthly audit requirement of 99% Financial and 97% Claim Payment/Procedural
- Maintain assigned block of business with minimal assistance
- Maintain assigned block of business additionals/priorities with minimal assistance
- Assist on non-assigned block of business with minimal assistance when necessary
- Advise Claim System Coordinators of incorrect benefits codes or any claim issues encountered while processing
- Must be able to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner so that you get along with peers, subordinates, customers, clients, and management.
- Result oriented with a strong customer focus.
- Strong claim knowledge/understanding as well as solid presentation, communication, facilitation, team building, decision making skills.
- Ability to work and interface with various levels of the organization.
- Must meet company standards for punctuality and attendance.
To apply for a job or submit a resume, please apply online: Apply Now